Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My first Blog

So I tried to pretend that I would never actually start blogging because that's not me. I don't blog. I don't hang out online (outside of what I'm forced to do at work), I'd rather not go web shopping, or Ebay, and I feel I really don't feel like posting messages about my life all the time. But then I started doing something actually somewhat interesting, and I felt that this was a good way to keep up with it. Hopefully, this will turn into a real website rather quickly so people will be more interested in visiting and helping. This is why I've started a blog.

April 16th, 2007, I will run my first official Boston Marathon. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society invited me to be a part of their team a mere six weeks before the big day. On top of having to learn how to run 26.2 miles again (yes, I have previously ran in a marathon), I also have to raise $3000. Whoo. This is going to be a fun few weeks. This blog is to promote my efforts, record my pain, beg for money, and hopefully rejoice in victory. If you are a kind and generous person, please visit my donations page. Thanks to all. And I'll be blogging again soon.

No comments: