Thursday, April 5, 2007

Black and White and Read all over


What you see beside this lovely type, is some more lovely type, and a picture, with a byline, which means I didn't write it. Yes indeed, I did make it into the newspaper. This article proudly ran in the Smifthfield Times last week, and I've been lucky enough to have wonderful responses from people who also have been affected by MS in their lives. Its great to have so many people that I dont know also react to this story. Actually, I was lucky it ran at all, and I'm so glad to be spreading awareness about the fight against MS.

In addition to this article, there will also be an article to run in the Daily Press in Virginia on April12th. I'm sure I will also have copies of this article posted. Because who doesn't want to read more about me. Cheers.

No comments: